This fabulous blog train is all about the Seaside Holiday!
There are so many lovely parts to this kit, and am so glad we get to share this with you.
You may have come from Mommyish
Here's what you'll get on this stop
Download here
Your next stop is Phlox Dragon Designs
Happy Scrappin'!!

Thanks for the direct download. I love these colors and this kit!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for this adorable mini!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for this great mini kit. I love the lighthouse and the cute seahorse!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!
ReplyDeleteThanks so very much for the gorgeous share :)
ReplyDeletei love the circles, thank you so much!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteThank you for this gift ! I like all papers and so cute elements
ReplyDeleteCute seahorse, thanks for the kit.
ReplyDeletethanks so much for your contribution
ReplyDeleteThank you for your contribution to this beautiful kit!
ReplyDeletePlease join us at ScrapKitChallenge where we create a new kit every other month, on facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/ScrapKitChallenge
Fabulous.... thanks so much :)
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThanx for sharing! =)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your part of this lovely train
ReplyDeleteThank you for your part of the Seaside Holiday Train...
ReplyDeleteCute! Thank you very much!
ReplyDeleteso cute, thank you!
ReplyDeleteWonderful kit!!! I especially love the seahorse!! :) Thank you for sharing with us.
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome kit!!! Thanks so much for keeping it up! Lily
ReplyDeletethanks for the AWESOME mini kit!
ReplyDelete(and thanks for the DIRECT DOWNLOAD :-) )